Lovely Mehndi

Lovely Mehndi
I love the simplicity of this design

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mehendi Inspiration Photos

Gorgeous Mehendi Cake from the UK

Here are some of the lovely pictures I found on the internet for Mehendi. As we prepare for ours we are planning to use a combination of influences from India but also Morocco and Jerusalem.

Pulling off a Mehendi in Indianapolis is tough - especially since most venues have a dedicated list of non-Indian caterers. Fortunately we are planning to use pipe and drape so even if we wind up in a small hall we can make the space look nice.





I love the look of tented buffet tables
Curry Chicken - American style on cornbread!
By the paint on the floor it looks like this was done in a school gym. Something we may have to resort to, yet it still looks lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am totally on board with this. You have gone to a lot of work and I can't wait to celebrate this occasion with you. Thanks so much for including me. BTW the vases with the lemons are stupendous and would match your theme.

    ReplyDelete